Desert Sky is always accepting donations for our school. We keep a ‘Wish List’ that allows community members, teachers, and parents to be aware of our most current needs. If you come across any of the items listed below please keep us in mind.
Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated!
- Working Washing Machine
- Masking tape (for class projects)
- Soaker and garden hose (See Stacey or Shelly)
- Shade cloth approximately 200 sq. ft. for big garden (See Stacey or Shelly)
- A gardening wheelbarrow, please, to move manure, dirt, sand, and compost, as needed.
- The Waldorf Book of Animal Poetry, edited by David Kennedy, ISBN 978-098299052-0, Living Arts Books.
- Games Children Sing and Play, by Joan Carr Shimer and Valerie Baadh Garrett, ISBN 978-1-907359-20-0, Hawthorn Press.
While many of our school supplies are specialized, there are some items that are more easily found!
Your donation of the following items makes a difference!
- Kleenex Tissues (especially in fall and winter)
- Plants for our gardens
- Drawing paper and/or copy paper
- Sidewalk chalk
- Wood-handled ‘corn brooms’ — Regular size and child size
- Cardstock and construction paper for projects
- Colorful knee sox & tennis balls
- Sandpaper and wood glue for projects
- Tissue paper for projects
- Bulky and super bulky wool yarn
- Small hammers & roofing nails
- Graters with big holes
- Origami paper
- Child-size rakes
- Screens with big holes for shaking compost
- Graphite pencils for upper grades
- Pencil sharpeners and erasers
- Glue sticks, small glue bottles
Thank you for your support!